- GENERAL PROVISIONS
Recognizing the importance of personal data protection, UAB Rivilė protects and values your privacy, and is therefore committed to processing of your personal data in a fair, transparent and lawful manner. We guarantee that your data will be processed in accordance with the appropriate data protection requirements.
When processing personal data, UAB Rivilė complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC; GDPR), the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data (LLPPD), the Republic of Lithuania Law on Electronic Communications, and other directly applicable legislation governing the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from competent authorities, including Opinion 16/2011 of the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party on EASA/IAB Best Practice Recommendation on Online Behavioral Advertising.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The information we collect about you depends on the products and/or services you order and/or use, and the information you provide to us when you order services, register on our website, and communicate on our social media accounts.
We collect the personal data:
- that you provide (directly from the data subject), e.g. when you communicate or have a legal relationship with our company, i.e. when you purchase services or register for services, contact us for information, visit our social media accounts, etc.;
- that we receive from other sources, e.g. from other institutions, including public institutions, or companies, publicly available registers, etc., as appropriate.
You are not required to provide us with any personal data, but if you decide not to, we may not be able to provide services to you.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE USE THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA FOR (PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING)
We process data that belongs to, including but not limited to, the main categories of personal data specified below:
- Information related to the ordering and provision of services, a contract concluded, or for the purpose of performance of a contract: first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contract details;
- Hire candidate, for the purpose of concluding an employment contract: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address, resume data;
- Data subject consents and objections are collected for the purpose of substantiating the data processing;
- In order to monitor the quality of our services, develop and improve the content we provide, and ensure website security – data about the actions performed by website visitors: anonymous and aggregated information about website traffic when the device is identified. The following data is collected: IP address, operating system version and settings and language of the device you are using to access the content/goods, the date, time and duration of the session, number of clicks, mouse movement, the query terms you enter on our website and any information stored in the cookies that we have detected on your device, the GPS signal of the device or information about the nearest Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us by you using the content of our website.
- For the purpose of providing services, the information you provide in surveys is collected. “Free trial”, “purchase consultation”, “subscription consultation”. The following data is collected: first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, company code, your comments.
- We use and process your personal data (e-mail address) for direct marketing purposes based on your consent, which you provide by entering your personal data in the “Newsletter” section of our website.
- For the purpose of providing services, the following data is collected when calling for remote assistance: name, company name, name of the requested consultant and/or a brief description of the problem;
- For the purpose of providing services, the following data is collected when requesting a call: name, e-mail address, telephone number, company code;
- For the purpose of providing services, the following data is collected when writing an inquiry: name, e-mail address, telephone number, company code, inquiry;
- For the purpose of providing services, the information you give us when you call us is collected: audio recording of the call and call logs.
- For the purpose of providing services, with the consent of the data subject, when visiting our Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube accounts: visitor user names, public records are made.
- HOW COOKIES ARE USED
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to cookies being stored on your computer or other terminal equipment, you can change your web browser settings and disable cookies. Please note that opting out of cookies may prevent some features from working. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies through their settings options.
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Site performance (session) cookies (technical cookies). These are designed to improve website performance; they collect general (anonymous) information about website usage. These cookies are intended to ensure proper functioning of the website. These cookies are created when a user starts a browsing session on a website or browser. This cookie is temporary and will be deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- Analytical (persistent) cookies (tracking cookies from Google Analytics). These cookies help recognize and count website visitors and track how visitors navigate the website when using it. This cookie is used to understand how visitors use the website, to discover the strengths and weaknesses of the website, to optimize and improve the performance of the website, and to continue to implement advanced solutions. These cookies provide us with information such as the number of website visitors, the pages they visit, and the total time spent on our website. All of the information collected is anonymous.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to recognize visitors when they return to the website. They are also used to provide more options and to make browsing more pleasant for the data subject. They help remember information relevant to visitors.
We give you the opportunity to exercise these rights in a convenient manner. You can do this by writing to us at email@example.com, or by using the links provided at the bottom of our promotional content.
Your rights will be exercised after your identity has been verified live or electronically.
Details of cookies used
|_linkedin_oauth||until you close the website window||The _linkedin_oauth cookie is used to record the fact of logging into the LinkedIn social network.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie is a Google Analytics cookie which provides us with information such as the number of website visitors, the pages they visit, and the total time spent on our website. All information collected using _ga cookies is combined with similar information received from other visitors, making it anonymous. We do not identify individual visitors.|
|_gat||1 year||The _gat cookie is a Google Analytics cookie used to control the number of queries.|
|_gid||24 hours||The _gid cookie is used to collect statistical information about website traffic.|
|_icl_current_language||24 hours||The _icl_current_language cookie is used for multilingual functionality to provide the user with the website content in the language of their choice.|
When you use a browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, to refuse all cookies, or to notify when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so if you don’t know how to change your cookie settings, check the help menu. Your device’s operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want information to be collected through cookies, use the simple procedure available in most browsers which allows you to opt out of cookies. To learn more about how to manage cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, keep in mind that some services may be designed to only work with cookies, so you will no longer be able to use them or certain parts of them if you turn them off.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We pay special attention to data security, so we responsibly implement organizational and technical data security measures that help protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration or disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. The security measures implemented by us also include the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as the office building and technical equipment.
We process your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing. We ensure and take all necessary measures so that outdated or unnecessary information is not stored and so that personal data and other information about data subjects is constantly updated and correct.
- WHO DO WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA TO?
We can provide your personal data only in strict compliance with personal data protection requirements, only in justified cases, and only to recipients who undertake to protect it properly.
We only provide data on the management bodies of legal entities to customers who have ordered our services if they are in the territory of Lithuania.
In order to properly provide services to its customers or to fulfill its obligations provided by law, the Company may use other third parties to whom personal data processed by the Company may be transferred. In this case, the Company may transfer data to: UAB DPD Lietuva, UAB Skubios siuntos, LT Paštas, IT service providers, Lietuvos Radijo ir Televizijos centras, UAB Advantes Technologies, Microsoft, Oracle, auditors UAB Grand Thorton Baltic, law firm Ellex Valiūnas. These third parties shall only use the data transferred by the Company for the purpose of providing the service ordered by the Company.
In other cases, we do not provide personal data to third parties, except in cases where the provision of data is carried out in fulfillment of your request or legal obligations, or in order to protect our violated interests.
No data shall be provided outside the Republic of Lithuania.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose. Once the stated purpose is achieved, your personal data will be erased, except where the data may be necessary for a pre-trial investigation. At the end of this period, the data will be erased in such a way that it cannot be reproduced.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as the data subject, have different rights that apply depending on the circumstances.
You have the right:
- to access your personal data. You can contact UAB Rivilė with a request to provide information on whether your personal data is being processed, and if your personal data is being processed, you have the right to access the personal data of yours being processed by us;
- to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data. You can contact UAB Rivilė with a request to rectify any of your personal data if you think that it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can contact UAB Rivilė with a request to delete your personal data if, after accessing your personal data, you believe that processing of the data is unlawful or unfair. You can contact UAB Rivilė with a request to restrict (suspend) the processing of your personal data, with the exception of storage – in the event that, for example, you request the rectification of your personal data (while the accuracy of the personal data is being checked and/or rectified), and it is established that the personal data is being processed unlawfully, but you do not consent to the data being deleted, and you have expressed your objection to the processing of your personal data (while assessing whether the legitimate interests of UAB Rivilė are overriding);
- to move your personal data. You can request that the personal data which you provided to UAB Rivilė and which is processed by automated means be transferred to you and/or another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- to object to the processing of your personal data. You can contact UAB Rivilė and express your objection to the processing of your personal data when the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- to demand that you not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
- DATA CONTROLLER. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT?
Your personal data controller is UAB Rivilė, legal entity code 121411842, address: Geležinio Vilko g. 5-48, Vilnius, tel.: +370 650 56361, office hours 8:00 am 5:00 pm.
UAB Rivilė only uses your data for the stated purposes. It also implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
If you notice a non-compliance with these privacy rules or a vulnerability on our website, or if you have other questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us in one of the following ways:
By post: UAB Rivilė, Geležinio Vilko g. 5, LT-03131 Vilnius
This policy is available to all interested parties and is posted on the website at www.rivile.lt