- Fast information search
- Selectable information granularity levels as needed
- Visualization of information
- Ability to update reports up to 8 times a day
- Use of unified reports across the company Ability to share the report with all employees
- Quick setup of standard reports for the client and low system activation costs
- Microsoft Power BI Pro Licensing
- Creation of additional reports according to the client’s needs, training and consulting as needed
- You will have the opportunity to monitor the company’s income and expenditure (profit and loss) data, other financial indicators, their dynamics and trends.
- The wage report – it is useful to a personnel manager, who monitors the dynamics of salaries.
- Changes in the customer’s shopping basket – it will help to monitor customer habits, changes and the dynamics of sales.
- On-hand quantity report – it will help to track the movement of goods, and better control the remaining quantities.
- Employee performance assessment reports (sales, attracted customers) – it will help to assess employee performance more accurately and track their progress towards the set goals. The report will also help to create the motivation system in the company.
- Standard reports will be constantly updated, so every day you’ll see all the latest data.
- You will be able to connect multiple data sources for deeper data analysis.
Preliminary price of the system
- Activation fee based on the scope of work (standard system setup using the client’s data, license assignment, automatic data update settings, training on how to use the system).
- Support fee – €45/month. This includes one Microsoft Power BI PRO license, 1 hour/month consultation, and system maintenance tasks.
- Specialized solutions – under separate agreement.