- Importing purchase documents from Omniva (documents and purchase PDFs).
- Exporting supplier lists to Omniva.
- Exporting dimensions to Omniva.
Advantages of Integration with Omniva (BIT):
- Ability to specify the period from which the documents will be imported prior to importing (in the standard case, the date of the last imported document is suggested).
- Purchase documents are initially uploaded into import/export operations, the description of which includes information on the number of the imported document, the supplier’s code and the date of the document.
- Importing into purchase documents is done via a standard Rivile GAMA internal data import function, which enables incompletely imported operations to be checked and re-imported after the errors are corrected.
Other details and requirements:
- The system operates within the environment of the Rivile GAMA application.
Preliminary price of the system:
- Integration with Omniva (BIT) – €490 + VAT.